Logos - SBS (3) & Food Network (33)

Started by themolk, November 28, 2015, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themolk

Hi team - both these logos appear populated in Windows Media Center as black, making them hard to identify compared to the other logos. Could they be published in white (or even the same red as SBS HD), please?

Dave at IceTV

We are working on replacing the black channel logs that have a transparent background with ones with a white background.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

themolk

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on December 02, 2015, 01:12:27 AM
We are working on replacing the black channel logs that have a transparent background with once with a white background.

For the Beyonwiz T series picons, I've used red logos for SBS HD and for the Food Network I've just used a solid white background for the SBS logo and the "food network" text, and left the rest of the logo unchanged (solid dark grey panels & transparent background). I'm not 100% satisfied with the way the Food Network picon displays on the dark default Beyonwiz background, but at least the logo and text are clearly visible. I generally prefer keeping masked logos masked, but some, like Southern Cross Ten and Southern Cross Tasmania, are really rubbish on a dark background.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

TimC

On the Skippa I see two identical logos for channel 7 for channels 70 and 71.  From memory, the 70 channel is HD. 
Can a HD indication be added to the logo for the appropriate channel?
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

Dave at IceTV

Hi Tim,

Channel 70 hasn't been HD since 7mate came online years ago. 70 and 71 are simulcasts of 7 and all 3 are SD.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

TimC

Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)