Account expired!!!!!

Started by freewuns, November 15, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freewuns

Hi,

Anyone else found their account expired when they still had time left on subscription? My EPG load wasn't happening so I went into my ICE TV acct and it said the account had expired 5 days ago. This explains the no loading of data!

After searching email archives I just found my receipt for 4yrs renewal dated 19 May 2014!!!!

I just had to spend $7.99 to get a month until they sort it out. My entire 8 years of order history is also gone when it was there a few months ago!

Paul55

You should have received emails regarding this about a month ago.

freewuns

Yeah probably, but given the subscription isn't due to expire until May 2018 I shouldn't be getting an expiration notice until April 2018!

Also, why would all my order history for the last 8 to 10 years be suddenly missing when they were there a few months back?

gibster

Quote from: freewuns on November 16, 2015, 08:08:54 AM
Yeah probably, but given the subscription isn't due to expire until May 2018 I shouldn't be getting an expiration notice until April 2018!

Also, why would all my order history for the last 8 to 10 years be suddenly missing when they were there a few months back?

This is a new IceTV. The old one went bust because of Skippa's and their manufacturer. Check the other threads. Specifically this link.

http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/general-discussions/1/icetv-resurrected/4654/

Wonder how many other people are just figuring this out. Feel for them.

gib
BeyonWiz V2

freewuns

Oh well off to my credit card provider to get my balance of money back! No email warning to me whatsoever. No wonder they were having specials on multi year subscriptions....wankers!