'Breathless' on ABC Nov 7 being treated like a repeat

Started by mkwilson, November 07, 2015, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkwilson

I added 'Breathless' to my list of shows to be recorded, selecting the 'First Runs Only' option. The guide, subsequently showed that this episode was not to be recorded (grey hollow circles icon). I could force a record of the epsiode (I just got an error message), and had to change the options for the show to 'record all episodes'. Any ideas?

raymondjpg

Quote from: mkwilson on November 07, 2015, 10:29:23 AM
I added 'Breathless' to my list of shows to be recorded, selecting the 'First Runs Only' option. The guide, subsequently showed that this episode was not to be recorded (grey hollow circles icon). I could force a record of the epsiode (I just got an error message), and had to change the options for the show to 'record all episodes'. Any ideas?

I suggest you delete the series on the Web page and try adding it again with the 'First Runs Only' option.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

mkwilson

Thanks. I let this past Saturday's episode record using the 'record all episodes' option, then deleted and re-added the series timer with 'first runs only' selected. Episode 2 is now correctly scheduled.