Some movies missing the "Movie:" prefix on Beyonwiz T3 EPG

Started by Chuckles, November 09, 2015, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckles

I'm seeing a number of movies appearing in the EPG missing the standard "Movie:" prefix in their title.

The prefix is visible in the guide on the website, but is not visible in the IceTV EPG on the Beyonwiz T3.

It is not affecting all movies at the moment (maybe only affecting movies updated after a particular point in time?).

Two examples for tonight (here in Melbourne) include:

• Con Air - 7mate - 20:30
  • Thunderbolt - SBS TWO - 20:30

I've double-checked the "Remove "MOVIE:" prefix from movie titles in the Windows 7 guide" setting in my account settings and it remains unselected, as it has always been (though, going by the description, it shouldn't affect the T3 anyway, even if it was enabled).

simoncasey

I'm in Melbourne using a T3 and I am getting the Movie: prefix. If may be worth checking that you are getting the icetv feed. If you have recently done an upgrade I've sometimes seen a situation where it looks like icetv is enabled but it isn't and I'm getting the FTA feed. Check some of the programme descriptions and see if they match the icetv website. If not then disable icetv from the plugin and check that the epg goes blank and then enable icetv and see if it fixes it.