Seven-QLD and 7TWO-QLD Sunshine Coast Region Guide Errors

Started by Zabar, November 04, 2015, 07:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabar

A couple of errors I have found with these channels, just since IceTV changed hands:

Seven-QLD shows Seven News from 0600 to 0700. Should be Seven Local News 0600 to 0630 then Seven News 0630 to 0700

7TWO-QLD shows Bargain Hunt from 0630 to 0730. Should be a repeat of Seven Local News from 630 to 0700 then a repeat of Seven News from 0700 to 0730.

These are just the ones that I have noticed at the moment and am sure that disagree with the official guide.

John

Thanks zabar, they have been amended and I appreciate the heads up as it has been hard sorting out the correct breakup over the catchp period. Hopefully with all of your comments we will have sorted it out.

jmac

Zabar

Thanks John but that has not fixed the problem on my Beyonwiz FV-LV1. The guide is still showing the same as previous. I have cleared and reloaded the EPG data as well as checked my guide region and channel to LCN assignments on the IceTV website. Any suggestions?

John

Hi zabar what day did it download incorrecctly? I have just found that I fixed it from Friday onward and missed tonight. Hopefully that was what's causing the problem.

jmac

Mac37

Hi from the beautiful sunshine coast,

John you have fixed it from Monday - but tomorrow (Friday) is still bad.

Mac
Mac
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
IceTV Interactive EPG - HDMI to   Linden TV 65

John

Zabar