What are your Skippa plans?

Started by create, October 23, 2015, 01:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jondalar

OK so I've only recorded one show and watched with Ad skipping and it worked sort of OK, didn't skip initially even though the adverts were shown on the timeline but about 1/3 way through it started working fine.

TimC

Quote from: Jondalar on November 05, 2015, 01:36:52 PM
OK so I've only recorded one show and watched with Ad skipping and it worked sort of OK, didn't skip initially even though the adverts were shown on the timeline but about 1/3 way through it started working fine.

I suspect the "sort of" success you have been heving with Addskip would be the fact that Promos for shows are not considered Adds by the Skippa. 
If you check the pogram again, you will probably find that the add sessions that didnt skip began with a promo. 
If you had watched through the Promo it probably would have skipped automatically when the promo finished. 
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

cw1910

I have a 6 week old Skippa ITB for sale complete with manual & original packing, if anyone wants it for use or spare parts. It worked until my FREE LIFETIME subscription to ICE TV ceased to exist. I will sell to the highest offer plus postage. I live in Melbourne. If you are in the Melbourne metropolitan area I will provide free courier service. Otherwise you will have to pay the postage. If you are interested please email me with your bid.