IceTV Scheduled Maintenance tonight (22/10/2015)

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, October 22, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Well, it looks like all it needed was a good night's sleep.  Had to go out this morning, only just got to the computer and it seems to have cured itself. 

I still have trouble understand what was wrong...  Even Dave said that he couldn't understand why I couldn't log into the website, but....

As IceTV Interactive can now sync with the website, it is now working
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

NBOSTI

Thanks for clearing that up Dave.
It is what I expected, and hoped to hear.
I'm behind you all the way, keep up the good work.

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on October 24, 2015, 01:26:05 PM
After the new company running IceTV gets its payment gateway up and running:

• All subscriptions will continue to work for another week, even without renewing.
  • All customers will receive an email notifying them that they are now able renew their subscriptions (manually or by enabling auto renew).

This appears to be set up on the IceTV server now, but I haven't seen an announcement anywhere or got an email about it. Is it ready to go? I'm going to have uncertain Internet access from next week for about 3 weeks, so I'd like to get things set up before then.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

bodogbodog

Quote from: prl on October 27, 2015, 02:40:22 PM
[I'm going to have uncertain Internet access from next week for about 3 weeks, so I'd like to get things set up before then

You might become Paying Customer Number 1 for the new company  ;D
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: prl on October 27, 2015, 02:40:22 PM
Quote from: Dave at IceTV on October 24, 2015, 01:26:05 PM
After the new company running IceTV gets its payment gateway up and running:

• All subscriptions will continue to work for another week, even without renewing.
  • All customers will receive an email notifying them that they are now able renew their subscriptions (manually or by enabling auto renew).

This appears to be set up on the IceTV server now, but I haven't seen an announcement anywhere or got an email about it. Is it ready to go? I'm going to have uncertain Internet access from next week for about 3 weeks, so I'd like to get things set up before then.

Hi Guys,

While there have been some incremental changes to the website (and there are still more the come over the next week or so) they new payment gateway is likely to be online sometime next week at this stage (no exact date as yet). An email will definitely be sent out once it is ready and we can start taking orders again.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.