Beyonwiz T2 not showing as device

Started by injidup, November 04, 2015, 05:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

injidup

I have a new Beyonwiz T2 on the way, to replace the SKIPPA that never was.
I was looking at my account on IceTv and noticed that there is no "T2" option for Beyonwiz devices under "My TV Recorders" - there's a T3 and a T4.

Which do I select as my device type when I come to set up my T2 for IceTv?

JPP

All the T series look identical to ICETV, so you can select any, but the T2 is more identical to the T4 than the T3, regardless if you have the USB tuner added to your T2. I've set mine to the T4 and that works fine. Click on the Add the Repeat flag at the bottom of he set-up screen, otherwise the T series does not show you which programs are a Repeat.
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: injidup on November 04, 2015, 05:21:37 PM
I have a new Beyonwiz T2 on the way, to replace the SKIPPA that never was.
I was looking at my account on IceTv and noticed that there is no "T2" option for Beyonwiz devices under "My TV Recorders" - there's a T3 and a T4.

Which do I select as my device type when I come to set up my T2 for IceTv?

The T series Beyonwiz PVRs will add the device themselves when you connect it to your account. So if you are adding it as a new device you don't need to do anything on the website.

If you do add a device yourself and want your T4, T3 or T2 to connect to your account as that device you MUST set the device type as "Beyonwiz T3" because that's what the T series Beyonwiz PVRs identify themselves as to IceTV.

If you set the device type as "Beyonwiz T4" the PVR will create another device as a "Beyonwiz T3".

If you want a new T series Beyonwiz to replace an existing device in your account, change that device's 'device type' to "Beyonwiz T3" and make sure you enter the correct device name/label in the Beyonwiz IceTV setup wizard.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

injidup

Thanks Dave and JPP.
I'll let the T2 sort itself out once it has been set up.

Dave at IceTV

PS after you have setup the T2 go to your account on the IceTV website and setup the custom repeat flag like JPP suggested.
http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/97447478-How-to-setup-Custom-Repeat-flags
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

injidup

Done!
Thanks for your help gents.
Now, how to get all my recordings moved from my Lite-I to the T2...