Experience with Firmware Version 1.1.10604 - Released 18 October 2015

Started by bodogbodog, October 18, 2015, 08:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave at IceTV

Sometimes on my old Beyonwiz I need to exit the file list to live TV for a few seconds before I can get it to play some files correctly. Maybe something similar is happening on your Skippa.

Try stopping and restarting playback of that file. Or start playing another file, then return to the one you were originally playing. Or exit the recordings list to live TV then return top the file.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Heideho

So last night my wife and I sat down in the lounge to watch a program I'd recorded Sunday night on the Skippa in the other room. Only problem was when I loaded up the Skippa DLNA feed on my TV that program wasn't on the list. I know it was recorded as I saw it on there earlier. Anyone else noticed missing programs on DLNA?
Brisbane

bodogbodog

Quote from: Heideho on October 27, 2015, 08:50:13 PMAnyone else noticed missing programs on DLNA?

Yes - I've experienced that issue on my Skippa when accessing a network drive on my Server - haven't found a workaround for it yet
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Heideho

Had another look just now and that program is available again. I have a lot of media on a NAS and I know it has to be refreshed sometimes to pick up new folders and files but haven't seen any options like that on Skippa.
Brisbane