Clock stopped on Skippa

Started by Heideho, September 29, 2015, 10:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heideho

Got up this morning and found the clock on my Skippa which was in standby stuck at 04:37. Checked it tonight and found no errors but it stayed at 17:37 when I put it back into standby. Checked and found a software update available do did that then rebooted. Seems ok now. Anyone noticed this behaviour?
Brisbane

stretch4x4

Yeah 3-4 other people have noted it in the bugs thread and a couple of other threads..

Not sure why the cause or fix is, I don't think updates have fixed it for everyone..

IanL-S

Yes, incorrect time can be confusing. I have a pre-production TRF-7260 used for beta testing and lot of the time it displays the wrong time on the front display when in standby. It seems to be a hardware issue as it has been there since the first beta firmware I tested. My other 7260 shows the correct time.

With he SKIPPA it could be either a hardware issue or firmware issue. As I have only noticed these sort of anomalies on 'hand built' pre-production units it is more likely a firmware issue.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Heideho

Thanks for the feedback. My Topfields were solid performers. Hoping Skippa is too.
Brisbane

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

We are looking into this one, and its currently in the known issues list for firmware 1.1.10579.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Heideho

So this issue bit me last night and a scheduled recording didn't happen. Hope it's resolved soon!
Brisbane