Selections for "Coming Soon" not sticking

Started by geoffwi40, September 29, 2015, 09:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffwi40

I haven't used the "Coming Soon" feature before but decided to give it a shot and tried to set a few recordings. After a short while the selections disappear. I tried this both on the website and the Android app with the same result, I assume that's not supposed to happen

geoffwi40

Hmm, no response from IceTV..It seems this "feature" is a bit of a scam

IanL-S

While IceTV staff do have a good presence here, for technical issues like this you should report it using the online form; see link below.

https://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webpage.cgi?op=show_contact

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Quote from: geoffwi40 on September 29, 2015, 09:09:25 PM
I haven't used the "Coming Soon" feature before but decided to give it a shot and tried to set a few recordings. After a short while the selections disappear. ...
I just set recordings for Thursday (Bafta: A Life in Pictures) through "Coming Soon" on our Beyonwiz T4 and DP-Lite. They set just fine. Can you quantify what you mean by "a short while"? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks?

What device are you recording to?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Leon K

Hi Guys,

We are aware that the coming soon feature isn't working as expected on the SKIPPA, we are working on resolving this and should have a fix shortly. It is working correctly for all other supported devices.