Skippa is really shipping .... got AustPost tracking number

Started by IanL-S, September 22, 2015, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Just got an Aust Post tracking number from IceTV (email sent at 4.05 today). It has not yet been accepted for delivery by Australia Post (the initial scan when Aust Post takes physical possession of the item to be delivered).

I am in south-west Melbourne and according to the Australia Post Calculator delivery will be on Friday/Monday if it is "regular item" and tomorrow (Wednesday) if it is a "Next Day Item".

You can check out estimated deliveries at URL below:

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-closed-deliv-times

It appears that it is being sent as an eParcel (only information currently given 18:29pm).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

gas667

Quote from: IanL-S on September 22, 2015, 04:34:44 PM
Just got an Aust Post tracking number from IceTV (email sent at 4.05 today). It has not yet been accepted for delivery by Australia Post (the initial scan when Aust Post takes physical possession of the item to be delivered).

I am in south-west Melbourne and according to the Australia Post Calculator delivery will be on Friday/Monday if it is "regular item" and tomorrow (Wednesday) if it is a "Next Day Item".

You can check out estimated deliveries at URL below:

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-closed-deliv-times

Ian

I can't imagine they're next day. Pity.

As long it's on it's way.

IanL-S

Quote from: gas667 on September 22, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

It may depend on who you know  :o

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

zoszos68

Quote from: IanL-S on September 22, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
Quote from: gas667 on September 22, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

It may depend on who you know  :o

Ian

Ok I need mine tomorrow to Mornington Just send it via the bay. ;D

Kevin