What's on this weekend?

Started by prl, September 13, 2015, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

I got this coming weekend's "What's on this weekend".

Maybe I should consider running a book on this. ;)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raymondjpg

So did I, but the email header was "We won't be beaten on price".

Looking back it appears I have received notifications of "What's on this weekend?" but since April, embedded in some IceTV advertising.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

For me, the From address, whether there's an advertising Subject or not, is consistently "IceTV - What's On This Weekend?". Consistently, that is, provided I actually get it :)

There's a similar From address for the "what's on this week" emails.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

raymondjpg

Quote from: prl on October 02, 2015, 10:59:28 AM
For me, the From address, whether there's an advertising Subject or not, is consistently "IceTV - What's On This Weekend?". Consistently, that is, provided I actually get it :)

There's a similar From address for the "what's on this week" emails.

That might suggest that you have at some time not subscribed to, or unsubscribed from, IceTV advertising emails.

I cannot find any such option now under My Account.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Quote from: raymondjpg on October 02, 2015, 12:34:23 PM...
That might suggest that you have at some time not subscribed to, or unsubscribed from, IceTV advertising emails.
It might, but I haven't.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

IanL-S

Some time back there were multiple reports of people loosing the setting for email service. I was one of them. Dave at IceTV reset it for me ...

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

I haven't lost the email feed entirely. I just seem to lose the "weekend" emails occasionally.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use