Anyone received a Skippa yet?

Started by kavey8, August 27, 2015, 10:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortical

Wouldn't your shipping status change under your My Account/My Orders page if it's been shipped?

IanL-S

Quote from: ColdasIce on September 04, 2015, 03:10:53 AM
What does your shipping status say? on the my/account/myorders/ page it says shipped:pending

All my orders for PVRs from IceTV have than statement. Apparently they updated their account system and all old order had that added to them as well as new orders that had not yet been sent. In the context it seems to mean no more than 'not yet shipped'.

Ian
IceTV: 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

injidup

Alas, it was a box of bits for my motorbike. False alarm. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Good news is I have the bits I ordered!

IanL-S

The brain is not working as well as it should this morning, but it appears that the cumulative result of recent posts is that no one posting has as yet received a Skippa.

Ian

IceTV: 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

csutak40

Quote from: ColdasIce on September 04, 2015, 03:10:53 AM
What does your shipping status say?

Hmm.  I don't have a shipping status at all.  Just a list of everything I bought going back to 2006.  All (except the Skippa) required no delivery, as they were just subscriptions.  So, if all the other items are considered "delivered" then so should the Skippa be  :P  (of course, it is not and won't be for quite a while, I would be near the end of the queue)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Dave at IceTV

#50
Hi Judy,

Try refreshing your browser (press Ctrl+F5 or Command+F5) because I can see your SKIPPA order at the top of the My Orders page in your account.

cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Vortical on September 03, 2015, 10:24:29 PM
Wouldn't your shipping status change under your My Account/My Orders page if it's been shipped?

Correct. When your SKIPPA is posted you receive a system generated email with an Australia Post tracking number, and the shipping status of your order in your account changes from

Shipped:Pending

to

Shipped:2015-09-01 (Shipping company: Australia Post -
http://auspost.com.au/track/ / Tracking number: Rxxxxxxxxxxx6004)

cheers

Dave
Customer Service

FMB

Hang on a minute. You said they couldn't be delivered to post office boxes and now you're telling us that Australia Post will be delivering them? Can I change my shipping address?

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: FMB on September 04, 2015, 04:28:00 PM
Hang on a minute. You said they couldn't be delivered to post office boxes and now you're telling us that Australia Post will be delivering them? Can I change my shipping address?

Normally PO Boxes are not accepted because most of the suppliers of the products we sell use couriers who refuse to deliver to PO Boxes.

If you change the address in your account that will be used as the shipping address. Or if your preferred shipping address (for SKIPPA orders only) is a PO Box or Parcel Locker then don't change the address in your account (the website won't let you). Instead, email support from the email address that is in your IceTV account and include your 6 digit invoice number and your preferred delivery address and we will add the delivery address to your order.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

CuriousGeorge

Dave - have you shipped any Skippas this week? The silence from your regulars on this forum would indicate that you haven't shipped any as yet - but that is mere speculation.

Cheers

csutak40

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on September 04, 2015, 04:18:11 PM
Hi Judy,

Try refreshing your browser (press Ctrl+F5 or Command+F5) because I can see your SKIPPA order at the top of the My Orders page in your account.

Misunderstanding, Dave. 
I can see the SKIPPA listed under my orders, I was replying to ColdasIce, who said "What does your shipping status say? on the my/account/myorders/ page it says shipped:pending" 
I meant that I don't have shipping status shown at all, it doesn't even seem to have a  spot where that could be shown.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: csutak40 on September 05, 2015, 12:07:07 AM
I meant that I don't have shipping status shown at all, it doesn't even seem to have a  spot where that could be shown.

You are right. That is strange. When viewing your order online it does not show the Shipped status section like it should. There should be an extra line below the Total line - but it's not shown on your order. Refreshing the browser makes no difference.

I'll get that fixed for you (and anyone else who has the same problem).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: CuriousGeorge on September 04, 2015, 05:26:18 PM
Dave - have you shipped any Skippas this week?

Yes.

Quote from: CuriousGeorge on September 04, 2015, 05:26:18 PM
The silence from your regulars on this forum would indicate that you haven't shipped any as yet - but that is mere speculation.

It would seem that those who ordered first either aren't on the forum or only lurk and don't post. Or maybe their local post office hasn't delivered it to them yet (though if they were regular posters here I'd expect them to have posted that they received their tracking number).

To generate online feedback it would have been ideal to deliver SKIPPAs to the regular posters on the forum first but that would not have been fair to all those who aren't posters on the forum and made the effort to order in the first minute or two after pre-ordering started.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

gibster

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on September 05, 2015, 12:46:42 PM
Quote from: csutak40 on September 05, 2015, 12:07:07 AM
I meant that I don't have shipping status shown at all, it doesn't even seem to have a  spot where that could be shown.

You are right. That is strange. When viewing your order online it does not show the Shipped status section like it should. There should be an extra line below the Total line - but it's not shown on your order. Refreshing the browser makes no difference.

I'll get that fixed for you (and anyone else who has the same problem).

I've got that problem too Dave.
Toppy TRF2400, Win7 WMC-PC, (and I'd hoped to have a Skippa listed here).

pkealley

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on September 05, 2015, 08:35:19 PM
It would seem that those who ordered first either aren't on the forum or only lurk and don't post. Or maybe their local post office hasn't delivered it to them yet (though if they were regular posters here I'd expect them to have posted that they received their tracking number).

Probably a lot of us lurkers about.  Ordered mine on the first day of pre-orders with invoice received by email at 12:03pm, invoice number 200800. 

Not sure how many got in before me but I haven't received a tracking number yet...

Pk.