skippa delay

Started by payandwait, July 26, 2015, 11:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warkus

Just to clarify, I was not in any way suggesting RAT was correct or incorrect.

I mearly gave my opinion as to why I thought it may have been done by PM. Whether right or wrong is kind of irrelevant. It's just my opinion.

Personally I'm not having email issues, clearly others are, and if you are "markb" then I think the best course of action for you is to use the phone and ring them, perhaps they can assist you to sort out why it's happening.

Other than that I have nothing further to add, I've already given my opinion above as to why it occurred right or wrong, best people to help you would definitely be ICETV, so call them and perhaps they can enlighten you to the real reason for the problem and even possibly why it was done by PM. Who knows, because I certainly don't.

One last thing, I have had nothing whatsoever to do with RAT being suspended, if indeed he has been. Just wanted to make that clear. 

Mark

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: grahford on August 01, 2015, 05:39:41 PM
Quote from: Vortical on August 01, 2015, 12:20:00 AM
I'm not getting any of these delayed shipment emails and my email settings are all ticked under my IceTV account.

Mine seem to be hit and miss as well.  I missed one of the big ones everyone was talking about.  Got the next one.  Haven't gotten this last one.  I did notice that my settings had become unticked, but they have been right now for some time.
Fixed your missing emails. You were not subscribed to service info type emails.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

raymondjpg

Quote from: markb on August 03, 2015, 03:57:58 PM
His comments and criticisms are completely sensible.
+1

Quote from: markb on August 03, 2015, 03:57:58 PM
Apparently rat has been banned from this forum.
Really? I have found Rat's posts to not only be sensible, but often entertaining. Having said that I guess it is ICE's right to ban anybody from this forum, right or wrong.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

grahford

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on August 04, 2015, 05:57:41 PM
Fixed your missing emails. You were not subscribed to service info type emails.

Thank you.