Under the Dome - Early hours Sat 27 Jun

Started by Paul55, June 25, 2015, 05:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul55

There are multiple episodes of Under The Dome on Channel 11 over the next few days. I suspect these are all repeats, but 2 episodes in the early hours of Saturday are not marked as repeats.

prl

I don't know whether they're showing here yet, but IMDB shows series 3 as having started broadcasting this month (in the US I guess). I haven't looked at episode names yet to check.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

blip

I think season 3 starts next Monday (29/6/2015) on Ten and starts in the US on 25/6/2015 (tomorrow Australian time).

prl

OK, the four episodes of under the dome early Friday morning are from Series 1 and are correctly marked as repeats. "Curtains" early Sat morning is series 1 and is correctly marked as a repeat. It's followed by "Heads will Roll" and "Infestation", also from series 2 and incorrectly marked as first runs. They are followed by "Force Majeure", also series 2, but correctly flagged as a repeat.

"Move On" and "But I'm Not" at 21:40 and 22:40 on Mon 29 June are the first two episodes of the new series 3 and are correctly marked as first runs.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Paul55

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use