Programs being cancelled bug

Started by Ian Spencer @ Home, June 01, 2015, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Spencer @ Home

Is there any update on Programs being Cancelled. Third wave in 2 weeks that I am aware of. Windows 7 Media Center but from phone support sounds like multiple devices. Is there any update?

Sent email and phone call messages no response today.

Is anyone aware what is going on. It seems to be fixed then breaks then fixed and breaks missing out on recordings.

Had 3 more wiped today until I decided to disable IceTV and do everything manual until I hear back.

It would be great to get an email when the Ice servers melt down rather than a surprise when you find your recordings are showing cancelled way past where I can fix it myself and update my guide manually.

Dave

Ian,
Looks like there had been 3 issues in 2 weeks where most of the scheduled shows were cancelled.
The reports that I have indicate that they finally worked out what had happened post migrating to a new server.
The last issues from this should have been seen last week I believe.
If you are still having shows go missing, I'd escalate it with support again.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Dave at IceTV

Hi Ian,

There has not been any repeat of last week's issue (or any new issues). Whatever happened that affected your schedules was caused by an issue within your Media Center setup itself.  It was not caused by IceTV or anything in your IceTV account.

Try clearing IceTV Interactive's cached files.

If that doesn't help then:

Dave
IceTV Support
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Ian Spencer @ Home

Thanks Dave,

Yeah I did try to reach out yesterday with a message on your answering service I left one on the first call, I tried 5 times in total up to near 8 pm. I also sent an email that remains unanswered so the last place I thought to look was here to see if anything was happening ;-)

I will follow your suggestions you listed, if you can look at my ticket as I attached a Video showing what was happening. I have done each of the above twice in the last two weeks including a re tune which I thought did a reset of channels and guide data. I have not done a reset media center to default settings so I will do that.

Thanks for getting back to me on the forum, I am not sure why I couldn't contact you by phone or email yesterday and nothing today either.

Anyone reading this IceTV are normally prompt with returning calls and replying to support tickets.

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Ian Spencer @ Home on June 02, 2015, 02:30:43 PM
Anyone reading this IceTV are normally prompt with returning calls and replying to support tickets.
Hi Ian,

I saw a voicemail and email from you today but I didn't reply to them as I'd already answered your questions here. I'm still looking into your other issue.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Ian Spencer @ Home

Sorry I must have been impatient. Yes you are usually fast. I have decided to put in a SSD and fresh install of Windows.