Altech UEC PVR9600T

Started by spudcooder, June 09, 2015, 03:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spudcooder

I have the Altech UEC PVR9600T and have been trying to set up on IceTV on it but I can't find any option in the menus to get it on there. Basically it remains with the built in EPG. There appears to be an installation guide for every other compatible PVR except this one so I'm not sure what am I  doing wrong.

How do I get IceTV installed on this? It's probably something simple I'm missing.

IanL-S

Have you set up the network connection to you home network. On other band PVRs you cannot select IceTV EPG if there is not an active network connection.

The gateway setting should be the IP address of you router or modem-router.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

spudcooder

Thanks Ian. Yep, the network connection is set up fine. I can access the browser and some pre-installed NASA tv app.

There's no IceTV option or anything 'greyed out' that I can find. I can't find any reference to IceTV at all.

Dave at IceTV

Sorry spudcooder,

The UEC 9600 PVRs will get a new firmware update to enable IceTV on them. I believe it is still 2 months away (August).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

IanL-S

You may need to update the firmware to get IceTV. I assme that this model supports IceTV!

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Leon K

Hi Everyone,

IceTV has been upgrading its servers to accommodate substantial customer growth through its new SKIPPA PVR. This entailed an API change in the way new PVR models interface with IceTV's server (existing models are unaffected by that change).

UEC's 9600Q/T models are interfacing IceTV's new/changed API. This has delayed the release of IceTV on these models.

Any questions re the release of IceTV on the 9600Q/T should be directed to UEC at sales@uec.com.au.

Thanks.