Skippa Pre-Order

Started by Leon K, May 25, 2015, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warkus

Same here,

Email just received... Looks like they have been working hard today to get them all out...

So angst, frustration, emails, and arguments about manufacturing and delivery of the items aside...

From the time of arrival at ICETV in Australia (Yesterday) - to sending out, they have been pretty efficient...

CuriousGeorge

so did I - to the right address  :-\

wow i'm amazed it has finally shipped ;)

goulst48

Have just (at 4:04pm) received an email from Australia Post saying "Your delivery is ready to be shipped from
IceTV" and giving a tracking number.  It can only be the Skippa as I have nothing else on order.

My Invoice number is 200802 and I ordered at about noon on 25 May.  Could it really be true that it's on its way.....

Mind you, there is no indication of this in My Order on the IceTV website where it still says "Shipped: pending" as it has for 4 months or so.

Germy
Skippa owner, any day now.....

SkippaBeat

Me too for Invoice Number 200814.

gas667

My order was about 447 (invoice 201241) i think so at least that many (minus what ever went out in the small shipment) are going out today.

stretch4x4

Got my email from aus post  8)

Shame it says the number is invalid..... :(

gas667

Quote from: stretch4x4 on September 22, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

They don't normally show until they're picked up. The jobs are registered electronically. Anytime after 6pm.

FMB

Quote from: gas667 on September 22, 2015, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: FMB on September 22, 2015, 04:08:25 PM
Quote from: gas667 on September 22, 2015, 04:06:29 PM
Just got an Australia Post tracking number from Australia Post for Icetv. :)

So did I. To the wrong f***ing address!

Damn after all this then that. Can you move to the right address ;)

The tracking number is showing invalid but that's pretty normal until later this evening.

I placed the original order on my home address. When I found it was Australia Post doing the delivery, I asked support to change my address. Dave advised me weeks ago that it was changed. Apparently not. No great surprise there. I'm trying to change it in the AusPost website.

EdQld

Yes, It's Happening at Last, also received this email from IceTV:

"Your delivery is ready to be shipped from IceTV......Once your delivery is on its way, you'll receive another email to keep you in the loop. You can also find out where your delivery is by clicking the link below."

Wow, I might even have it before the end of the week  ;D

bodogbodog

Quote from: stretch4x4 on September 22, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

Ditto here - I still take it as a major step forward :-)
I'm in Sydney metro so maybe delivery tomorrow
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

IanL-S

I have a Aust Post Tracking number. The Skippa has not yet been scanned by Aust Post but it is a great first step.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

gas667

I'm in Hobart so maybe Friday. Maybe. Probably Monday. Oh well it still on the way.

gas667

Interesting.

According to the Australia Post MyPost site the sender is Altech UEC P/L although the email from Australia Post has Icetv as the sender.

Stalky

Yippee! Me too. Invoice 200882.

Going to my street address and not the PO but that's okay, the PO will intercept it for me.

Can't wait!

zoszos68

The Skippa is real yeahhhhh haaaaa!!!!!!
You beauty!!!!

Ok I have calmed down now lol
Now to actually see it here.

Kevin