Series Recordings all Cancelled

Started by ragracing, May 19, 2015, 09:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragracing

Good Evening,

I have just been looking through my scheduled recordings and all the Series setup to record that have new episodes have all been cancelled today within my Media Centre when I look through the history, e.g. Britain's Got Talent, Masterchef.  Anything that is set to record with repeats seems to be ok.

Has something changed in the data feed or how the EPG data is sent to Windows 7?

Thanks
Duncan

melmac

What is going on?? Not only have shows not recorded on my win 7 machine but my series recordings are missing from the interactive website :( when I look under manage shows the series recordings are listed there for example House Rules, Reno rumble, Forever, The Following but when I click on My Week the only thing showing is favourites ????
I have no idea how to fix I tried resend all recordings but as they're not showing under My week its not doing anything
Very annoyed

mattyd

Seems to be a huge issue affecting many if not all ICE users today  >:(

Beyonwiz / Topfield / Media Centre  ...all affected!

I tried cancelling then re-scheduling some stuff that I can remember,then logged my toppy out/in for ICE and at least those are back.

Also logged a call with tech support.

I'm sure we'll all hear an update soon.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm this is being looked with all urgency.

Will update with more information when I have it.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The issue has been now been fixed.

Recordings are being re-processed now and will be back available within the next 2 hours.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

themolk

Thanks for the update Dan. Will this also solve the issue of the recordings not uploading into Windows Media Center?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that this happened because we were switching our legacy system over to our new generation system, which is what caused the issues.

And everything should be to normal now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.