Problems with website etc?

Started by TT33, May 19, 2015, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortical

A ton of my series recordings still don't even show up in the my week list.

Tonight I've factory reset both my PVR's and the my week on the website and iPad/iPhone app is still stuffed.

This is seriously unacceptable, we're paying for a set and forget service and I seriously don't have the time to manage what shows are missing out if the numerous series recordings I have set.

Last week I updated every series recording via the iPad app to bring them back, there is no way I'm doing that again, and treated it as a one off glitch, now I find random recordings for the previous week that I resent and checked the timers on were not recorded and this week is looking the same.

Wife just doesn't understand nor have the time to check timers and doesn't like having to resort to degraded quality catchup TV with ads.  This current problem defeats the purpose of having iceTV.

NOT IMPRESSED ICETV  >:(

digmans

I should be recording 12 shows tonight, but "My Week" is empty for today.

Topblah

raymondjpg

Whereas for me, My Week for both the Topfield and the Beyonwiz *look* back to normal. I'll be keeping a close eye on what happens to timers (most of which I reset manually) when the PVRs are powered on from standby.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

IanL-S

MyWeek on all 4 Toppys (2x2400 2x7100+) seems to be OK - it is definitely not blank.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Dave

Most of my recordings have returned but not all of them.
I am still missing one recording for tonight for "Madam Secretary".
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Topblah

I have manually gone through the guide and noticed my series are listed to be recorded but are greyed out, so won't record and don't appear in 'my week'. I've changed them all to record again, but only some of them stay red and only some appear in 'my week'. This is clearly not fixed. I've emailed support.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Topblah on May 27, 2015, 09:51:10 AM
I have manually gone through the guide and noticed my series are listed to be recorded but are greyed out, so won't record and don't appear in 'my week'. I've changed them all to record again, but only some of them stay red and only some appear in 'my week'. This is clearly not fixed. I've emailed support.
That happened yesterday with one of my series recordings on a Topfield, but this morning it is back to red.

I did check that the greyed out series on My Week did not result in a deletion of the (already-set) timer in the Topfield by powering it up from standby.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

melmac

Its very frustrating that some episodes in the series are set and some not :( House Rules for Sunday has set but Wednesday night has not.
Also Dig premiers tomorrow night I have it set up for series record but its not showing in My Week on the interactive

Windows 7 media Centre recording set via Icetv Website

Topblah

Has anyone else emailed support about this? I haven't heard anything back and wondered if my email got through

digmans

I submitted a support request this morning.  No response so far -- and "My Week" is still empty for today, when it should contain 12 shows.

IanL-S

It may help if when posting you indicate the type of device being used. As far as I can work out my 4 Toppys (2 x 2400; 2 x 7100+) have full listing of scheduled recording in MyWeek.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

futzle

Still no recordings scheduled for me either.  Beyonwiz T3 with October 2014 firmware, one of two recorders registered to IceTV.  (The other recorder is turned off, soft-decommissioned.)  Melbourne region, five things expected to record tonight, but no red doughnuts on My Week for the rest of the week.

I raised a support request early this morning and alerted their Twitter account.  If they don't know by now that their fix isn't a fix, there's no hope for any of us.

prl

During the day, the timers on my Beyonwiz DP-Lite reappeared in My Week on my IceTV Web pages. So now my DP-Lite and DP-P2 now appear to be OK.

However, my Beyonwiz T3's schedule is still a complete mess. I have one queued series recording showing for this afternoon/tonight (there should be 9). Then nothing until Saturday (should be 8 shows on Thursday and 6 on Friday), where there's a queued single show (movie), but there should be 11 shows. Then nothing on Sunday (should be 6 shows), and from Monday on, it seems OK. Shows that are supposed to record are listed in My Guide, but they're greyed out and carry the very informative message "This show is part of a series recording but will not be recorded."

I called IceTV support, and I got put through pretty much straight away to a recording telling me to leave a message with my name, phone number and email address and IceTV would get back to me. I won't hold my breath.

Quote from: IceTV email Service Restored, 20:00 26/5/15We are pleased to let you know that we have resolved the issue of cancelled scheduled recordings.

Perhaps that was a little premature.

Probably not surprisingly, resending all recordings as suggested (for "all other devices", including the T3) in the email did nothing, since the problem seems to be that the server thinks that certain programs shouldn't be sent at all.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Vortical

Mine is still stuffed and no reply back from ice support yet either.