Problems with website etc?

Started by TT33, May 19, 2015, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

Most of my timers for tonight are gone on 2 of 3 IceTV boxes.

No timers on my T3 from Wed-Friday, then incomplete on Saturday and empty on Sunday; Monday's timers look OK.

On my DP-Lite, incomplete on Wed, then nothing through to Saturday; Sunday and Monday look OK.

On the DP-P2, things look OK so far, but there are a lot of recordings showing as Queued Series Recordings when they should be showing as set.

Pretty disappointing.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

melmac

Well at least I got an email warning me of the problem so I suppose that's a start  :-\
Everything from Sunday on appears to be ok but anything between now and then is missing :(
I suppose I'll set a manual recording on my media centre to cover tonight's stuff if only I could remember what is actually on that I need to record, that's the problem when you rely so heavily on icetv you have no clue what day or time stuff airs :)

Archer_11

+1 have this issue as well.

Have just got through some very annoying, time consuming issues with my Toppy where a lot of shows were lost and now this. Ice TV is a very hard sell to the family sometimes.

prl

Quote from: melmac on May 26, 2015, 05:56:35 PM
Well at least I got an email warning me of the problem so I suppose that's a start  :-\

Mine said:
QuoteIn the meantime, please do not attempt to reschedule your shows, as IceTV has re-scheduled all recordings for you.

Which would be a fine thing if it was correct.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Eelsfan05

Bloody hell not again. I was only carving up IQ3 to my wife a fortnight ago and saying we should get rid of it and get another PVR with IceTV. Then the last couple of weeks happened.

bodogbodog

I'm getting errors with only some of my series - and it seems impossible to cancel those series and set them up
Given that two are for tonight just when is the "remedy" to be implemented by IceTV?
If I leave it as it is I suspect they're not going to record and WAF will be impacted  :(
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

NBOSTI

Not much consolation to those people with PVR's, but Iam running 3 EyeTv Diversity sticks on 2 macs, giving me 6 tuners of simultaneous recording, all with thier own padding.
I have been having the same problem over the past 2 weeks but when the glitch was "fixed" last week I was able to do a fetch on both macs to get schedules for this week.
Because I only do manual fetches, my schedules are all still there but with the website problem returning yesterday, I have no idea of any changes to them , nor am I able to do any more fetches without icetv deleting those that are there.
FIX IT.

RubberChicken

Groan. Not again. They even manage to clean out my daily view timer on my Beyonwiz. And despite assurances in the email shows are not being rescheduled for me.

mattyd

I got the 8.40pm notification about service being restored.  But 'my week' is still empty as it was earlier on the web ui.

I'll chk again in the morning.

melmac

And now an email stating all is restored only it's not :(

In the interactive and my win7 machine some recordings are not reset for instance tonights Reno Rumble is but House Rules has not

raymondjpg

Quote from: bodogbodog on May 26, 2015, 06:28:34 PM
I'm getting errors with only some of my series - and it seems impossible to cancel those series and set them up
Given that two are for tonight just when is the "remedy" to be implemented by IceTV?
If I leave it as it is I suspect they're not going to record and WAF will be impacted  :(
Same here with the Topfield. The Beyonwiz *looks* OK.

There is one series with the Toppy that should be red, but is grey, and I can neither update it to red or delete and re-enable. It stays stubbornly grey.

My suggested solution, at least for this week, is to start up the PVR, let IceTV delete the (already set) timer on the PVR (if that is what the server wants to do) then reset it manually. Fortunately I don't have a WAF to worry about or I would be sweating a lot more.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Paul55

I received the 'warning' email at least an hour AFTER I noticed and manually fixed the missed recordings on my Toppy 2400.
I then checked the scheduled recordings on my 3 x Beyonwiz and, at first, the series recordings seemed to be intact. I then watched them disappear before my eyes as the Wiz made contact with IceTV.
I've re-set the missing timers manually on the boxes. Haven't changed anything at the website. Hopefully IceTV will be back working properly and pick up my future series recordings without more input required from me.
It's frustrating that this service has worked almost flawlessly for years. If the new server is the same as the one used for the Beyonwiz T3, failures were predictable as there seem to be problems there.
I also wonder if the changes have something to do with how IceTV communicates with Skippa????

NBOSTI

Got theemail that all is fixed...won't happen again,.. it isn't.
"my week" is still mainly blank for the week.
I too wonder if this has to do with "Skippa" interaction processes being introduced.
I've had years of hassle free service from icetv, now nothing but trouble.

IanL-S

There was a comment made about the problems being something to do with moving to a new platform (cannot rember if it was hardware of software). Both could be 'triggered' by the forthcoming introduction of the Skippa.

I still had several mising timers on various Toppys - some of whicxh I did not pick up for quite some time.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

I, too, have the email saying that it's all fixed, but most of my recordings are missing from the Web page for two of the three PVRS. The DP-P2, which didn't seem to be affected much at all seems OK now. The T3 and DP-P2 are missing several days recordings on both the Web My Week and on the recorders.

I guess I'll have to call support in the morning.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use