Coronation Street - Repeats v Non Repeats

Started by bodogbodog, August 31, 2011, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

Can you check out how the episodes for Coronation St are being marked for Repeats
The ones in the very early morning are repeats of the ones screened in the morning the day before
Can you mark only the early morning ones as repeats - not both - it used to be set that way but in the last week both episodes are marked as repeats - I had it setup to only record First Runs but have missed episodes this week because they are now both marked as repeats
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Madeleine IceGuide

Apologies, it does look like the 10am slot was repeat flagged on two days. We have checked the rest of this week and it's correct. From now on will make sure that only the very early showing of Coronation St is repeat flagged. Thanks and sorry again.

bodogbodog

Thanks
Much appreciated 
I really don't know why I'm watching a series that is 7 or 8 years behind ;D
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)

bodogbodog

Just noticed the episode at 4am on Friday 7 October is not showing as a repeat - I suspect it is as its the shows in the morning at 10am that are first runs
This seems to be an isolated case of the early morning screening not being marked as a repeat
Can you fix it?

Madeleine IceGuide

bodogbodog

This issue is back - the 10am slot on Monday's is marked as a repeat but it's not - can you fix that please. The early morning screenings are repeats but all 10am screenings are first screenings

Madeleine IceGuide

We will go through the rest of the week and make sure only the early hours showings of this are repeat flagged. Thanks

bodogbodog

The problem is back - for the last two Fridays the 10am episode of Coro St on 7Two has been marked by IceTV as a repeat - that is not correct
The 10am episodes are all first time screenings - it is the ones at 5am are Repeats of the previous days episode

Can you fix this error up going forward please

Madeleine IceGuide

Sorry about that. Our sources frequently have both eps marked as repeats and although we manually remove the repeat flag from 10am when that happens, on this occasion it slipped through.

Next week appears to be correct.

We have taken the repeat flag off the showing for early tomorrow morning on 7TWO - series recordings will pick it up to make up for today and no eps will be missing.

Thanks

bodogbodog

Thanks
Good idea on this mornings episode to catch up (trust me you can miss a few episodes and you don't lose the plot  :D) - I had already set it to record as a single episode anyway so it didn't impact me

bodogbodog

Just a heads up that Coronation St is currently only screening in the mornings on Seven Two as the scheduled 4.30pm screening is currently replaced by a repeat of the X-Factor
So as well as an update to the guide being required the 10am morning screening needs to not be flagged as a repeat - as they are not given there is only one screening a day
Not sure how long this situation will continue but could someone take a look at updating the IceTV programme listings

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Yes, Ch 7 is putting X Factor repeats on left, right and centre at the moment.

This morning's ep of CS didn't run but - as of right now - the afternoon ep is still in the schedule. This may change.

Anyway, we will keep an eye on 7TWO and update changes as soon as we know.

Thanks

bodogbodog

Thanks
and this afternoons episode was actually a repeat of yesterdays...
We can but try - I'm just covering my options by recording both episodes  :)