Toppy 2400 IceTV Reservations

Started by Paul55, January 21, 2014, 01:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul55

Over (approximately) the last week, my Toppy 2400 is only getting its IceTV reservations about a day in advance instead of 5 days. Has something changed?
my Beyonwizes still seem to be getting theirs well in advance.

IanL-S

I have noticed that my Toppys seem to be up to a day different in the number of days in advance that timers are downloaded. However, in most cases it is 5 days.

Sometimes the Toppy stops making timer fetches, EPG fetches are OK (not sure why - I suspect it has something to do with the way I use the Toppy); doing a service reset and rescan solves the problem.

Just checked; both 7100+ have downloaded timers up to Saturday night; the one 2400 that is operational it up to Sunday night.

So, I suspect it may be an isolated issue. Try resetting sevices, new service scan and resending timers.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Paul55

Thanks Ian,

I tried a few other things trying to avoid the (slightly) onerous task of re-doing the settings on my Toppy. Nothing improved so I did as you suggested - all OK now.
Next time I may try saving and restoring my settings.
I wonder if this is to do with all the new 'trash channels' the commercial networks are cramming into their spectrum. AFAIK, nothing else has changed.