No XML data for ONE Canberra LCN50

Started by raymondjpg, February 10, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Not that I have seen for the last couple of days. IceTV data is there OK.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Raymond,

I have had a look at the feed and there is information in the ACT feed for ONE Canberra. The only thing to watch out for though is that because of the Olympics the highlights shows are quite long, so for example today there are only 3 shows listed, one from 6am through to 4:55pm, then one from 4:55pm through to 8:30pm, then 8:30pm through to 1am tomorrow. Depending on how the program you are looking at caches this information you could be seeing some quite big gaps.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

There may be data in the feed but I have never seen nothing show up before like this. I have attached a screenshot of the TV Scheduler Pro EPG. The red bar is a daily scheduled recording of Sochi Encore.

Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

Update: The apparent no data for ONE Canberra was down to my having the "Merge double episodes" option checked for the EPG update. Unchecking this option I now have data for the ONE Canberra program schedule.