Timers not recording

Started by IanL-S, October 28, 2013, 10:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Twice in the last week I had timers (series recording) that did not record. One was on Network 10 the other on SBS. It was not Toppy specific as this happened with both Toppys that were set to record the programs. One was White Collar (last Wednesday, One) and the other Finding Your Roots (last Saturday SBS).

Anyone else seen this happening?

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Vortical

Sorry for the late reply Ian

around the time you posted this my wife did notice one of her B&B recordings was missing and didn't record on our 2460.
It was around the time I setup another series recording for my daughter for the show immediately before it.

Have not noticed any since but I havn't exactly been monitoring it that closely, recordings have been building up due to lack of time to watch them at the moment.

IanL-S

In one instance the Toppys were set up to record first run only for a particular program. After the timer had been downloaded EPG data was updated indicating the program was a repeat. IceTV Interactive then deleted the timer. I did not realise at the time that the series recording was for first run only.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help