5 devices with IceTV Interactive

Started by IanL-S, December 02, 2013, 05:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

I have had 5 devices set up for best part of a year. One unit has not been active. I replaced that unit, deleted if from IceTV interactive. However, when I log in on the Toppy it only shows the 4 existing units, not the new unit. I'm sure I had 5 Toppys running IceTV interactive without issue before I retired my 7100HDPVRt.

Has anyone seen this before? I wonder if it is a Topfield firmware problem? The firmware may not like more than 4 devices. But as I said above, I'm sure the onld 7100HDPVRt was appearing as a device before I deleted it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Dave at IceTV

Hi Ian,

The Topfield 2400/2460 firmware only displays the first 4 devices.

I'm not sure about other Topfield models. Maybe one of your older Topfields used to be the 5th device, and can see 5 devices. Try making one of your 7100+s the 5th device.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

IanL-S

Hi Dave

Thanks for following this up.

I could display 5 devices when the first device was a 7100HDPVRt; but with 2 x 7100+ and 3 x 2400 it did not work. It is not a big issue for me as the third 2400 I got cheap in the expectation than one of the others (both about 4 years old) would not last much longer.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help