Subtitle button?

Started by jazzymc, November 19, 2013, 10:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzymc

Hi, just got a new Humax 7510.  Does anyone know how to bring up subtitles quickier?  I noticed that there is at least 3-4 button presses before i can get the subtitles up.  On my FetchTV it has a dedicated button which is useful when it gets too noisy in the kitchen.

Thanks

Dave at IceTV

Not really the answer that you wanted, but a 7500 remote control may do what you need. Or a universal remote, like a Logitech Harmony, using their database's 7500 'device'.

The 7500 remote has a dedicated subtitle button. The 7500 and 7510 remotes use the same IR codes for the buttons that are on both remotes. You can operate a 7500 with a 7510 remote, and vice versa.

The full list of dedicated buttons on the 7500 remote that aren't on the 7510 remote are Slow Motion, Subtitle, Audio, Text, Source, Sleep, V-Format, Wide, Add Bookmark and Bookmark List. The List button is also missing but the 7510 remote uses the OK button to pop up the channel/favourite list.

Correction: There are Text, Source and Wide buttons on the 7510 remote. The Source button has been renamed TV/AV
cheers

Dave
Customer Service