No iView?

Started by tjcurnow, November 02, 2013, 06:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martyyyy

My HDR-7510  has 1.08.22 software and iView is not working. Loads then freezes . How do you downgrade to  1.08.21 ?? The http://www.humaxdigital.com/ is not available!!

mrleung43

Hi,

I have a Humax too, and iView stopped working intermittently a few weeks ago.
Since then it has stopped working altogether.

Have you had any luck?

If you don't get any customer service here, I am also posting on the ABC iView forum in this thread:
http://www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/Message.aspx?b=98&m=32205&ps=50&dm=2

ahpigsy

I can also confirm that Iview is not working on HDR-7500T.  Main iview screen loads. But to watch a program it just sits there showing the 'loading' screen.

bdm0

Same here - my Humax HDR 7500T is also stalling at the "loading" page when attempting to open an iView program.

petergms

iview doesn't work for me, either.  I can get to the point of selecting a program, but when I press the control to play the program, my Humax HDR-7500T freezes.  The only means of proceeding is to power the unit off and on again.  This happened only after I sent my PVR into Humax for repairs, and it was returned with a firmware upgrade (1.08.22).  Is Humax fixing this?

-Peter

carlprowse

Is iView working on any Humax firmware version now? This may be an ABC issue rather than a Humax issue?

petergms

I think someone else with a firmware version earlier than 1.08.22 will need to respond to Carl.  I don't know how to downgrade to an earlier version, nor do I think it would be advisable to do so.  The fact that this stopped working after my firmware was upgraded, combined with the fact that the PVR itself freezes, would strongly suggest that this is a Humax problem, not an iview problem.

-Peter

Tricksy

Hi All

I have been experiencing the same problem with both ABC iView and SBS on Demand (ie gets stuck on loading a program then freezes) - reckon it's a Humax problem.

Cheers

skypig

Still no iView
Pretty poor in my opinion.

It's been a problem for a long time.
Shouldn't be insurmountable.

iView works on plenty of devices, so Humax and or Ice TVs to fix IMO.

Tiz

Still no iview, my kids are not happy. I can't remember the last time it did work, I get a page that says currently unavailable

carlprowse

I upgraded my HDR-7500T to the new firmware version 1.08.26 and iView appears to work again.

The Humax site advised the following mods:

New Features and Fixed Problems 
• ABC iView App Playback Issue Fixed

Has anyone else tried this upgrade?

Dave at IceTV

Yes, iView is working fine on 1.08.26

1.08.26 has fixed iView for every Humax owner I've spoken to.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

ahpigsy

Yes iview works again with the latest upgrade.