Firmware version AUTFAA 1.08.09

Started by Fred13, October 21, 2013, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred13

Finally made the time to update the firmware on the Humax 7500T/V from version AUTFAA 1.08.04 via the TV Portal.  Was surprised to update to AUTFAA 1.08.09 (14 Sept 2013) as the Humax website only shows version 1.08.06.

Anyone know what the changes are in the v1.08.09?  Anyone else updated and found any differences?

Thanks.

Dave at IceTV

Hi Fred,

1.08.09 is also available via the TV Portal on the UHTFAA 7500 as well. The only change listed is improved SBS recording. 

I had hoped it would include padding choices up to 60 minutes like the new HDR-7510T.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Zxdan

Yes I updated on Saturday to it as well via the portal.  I see that the Humax website now lists the .09 update.  Since the update, the front screen on the machine no longer has any display.  Fred do you have the same issue?
Update
We'll after 2 nights, tonight the display is back.  Don't understand how that can be seeing I have made no setting changes.

Fred13

Thanks Dave.

I'd like a fix for:  when recording a program and concurrently watching a previously recorded program, when you stop watching and return to the file menu, the file marker is highlighting the wrong program.  This is more of a problem when you go on to delete the file and find you are deleting the wrong recording.  Grrrr...

Zxdan - my display all OK, but I did do a factory reset and a power down to standby after doing the firmware update.

Ah ok, the Humax website now showing v1.08.09 for downloading.