IceTV Has Some Impressive Plans For New Features and Products

Started by bodogbodog, September 28, 2013, 05:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Just to set minds at ease all timer handling (and of course EPG data) on the IceBox will be in UTC (the system currently sends the timer and EPG data in UTC anyway) and we will ensure that DST changeovers are as smooth as possible.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

cjsilk

:( Todays EPG was no where near what was on especially ABC1 which had Dalziel and Pascoe which I have as a timer record but didnt record because it was not in the epg.  Some updating needs to be looked at.
Also can there be a listing in the TV guide for listing all movies in one area like is done for new shows or most popular or my shows
Thankyou
TVIX Slim S1 Duo, Topfield 2460, Panasonic DMR TR700

Madeleine IceGuide

Due to Nelson Mandela's death every channel changed yesterday. We made multiple amendments to the guide throughout the day as information came in. When big news stories like this happen the guide does need to be updated frequently to get all the changes.

At the moment, for technical reasons, the News Shows list is restricted to series, although we do include movies in our weekly newsletter and in the IceTV app. You can also search for movie: which will list all movies for the week.

Thanks

prl

Quote from: cjsilk on December 06, 2013, 06:40:22 PM
Also can there be a listing in the TV guide for listing all movies in one area like is done for new shows or most popular or my shows
You can set up an RSS feed that delivers all the movies coming up in the EPG by doing a search on the TV Guide for genre:movie, and then click on Subscribe to an RSS feed for this search. You can set up a bunch of different searches as RSS feeds if you want.

Not quite delivered the way you'd prefer it, but it should give you the information you want.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing