HDR-7510t model coming

Started by swamprat96, August 14, 2013, 10:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swamprat96

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=427358370713782&set=a.384864744963145.1073741829.349778538471766&type=1&theater

No specs yet. looks slick

Now lets hope they don't do a TVIX and stop fixing the code for the 7500

swamprat96

check humaxs facebook page. chance to buy the new unit at 50% off and be a previewer. I'm not interested in bleeding edge and will wait to see what advantages if any the new unit has

drumkit

Bought one today.   At least it looks better than the older model.

swamprat96

From what I've heard there's no major feature changes to this device. Does it still support ICETV? Anything new there?

drumkit

I don't know what the previous model did but for the most part i like it.
It doesn't let me start a recording mid recording via the icetv website like the beyonwiz though.
Thats a bit annoying
(eg at the pub see something on tv set to record it.  The beyonwiz would start up within 15 mins and record the show)

prl

Quote from: drumkit on November 08, 2013, 04:29:44 PM
It doesn't let me start a recording mid recording via the icetv website like the beyonwiz though.
Thats a bit annoying
(eg at the pub see something on tv set to record it.  The beyonwiz would start up within 15 mins and record the show)
The "start up" here could be a bit misleading. What's described can only happen if the Beyonwiz is already powered up, or if it comes out of standby for another reason to let it discover that there's a new show to record.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

tldaley

Does anyone know if this model will transfer files via your network decrypted, so I don't have to wait forever to copy them on and off a USB stick?
------------------
OK to answer my own question, yes it does! Yay!

Rumor has it that there will be an update to the firmware of the HDR-7500T that will allow them to transfer files via FTP unencrypted.

Ciao,
T Daley