Channel 10 Melbourne show start times + 5 mins

Started by Kaff, July 17, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

I don't know whether anything will come of it but this issue was discussed at the IceTV info day where we were told about the upcoming IceTV products.

The IceFolk are aware of the issue, but seem to be being pushed from both sides of the argument. It may get shaken out in the plans for automatic conflict resolution across devices, which will also need to be padding-aware to really work properly.

Pre-padding, if you have the option, is your friend here.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi Judy

This was actually a late change by ch 7.

The Dancing With The Stars premiere was scheduled and advertised as three hours duration. We re-checked this yesterday as late as 6pm and it was still scheduled for three hours. Then it changed to 2.5 hours (but apparently ran 20 mins long anyway).

Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do if a commercial network changes their schedule so close to broadcast time and doesn't notify us.

IanL-S

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on October 02, 2013, 12:41:57 PM
Hi Judy

The Dancing With The Stars premiere was scheduled and advertised as three hours duration. We re-checked this yesterday as late as 6pm and it was still scheduled for three hours. Then it changed to 2.5 hours (but apparently ran 20 mins long anyway).

Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do if a commercial network changes their schedule so close to broadcast time and doesn't notify us.

I got caught out by this - but the pre-padding of 15 minutes means I got the program I was after.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

csutak40

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on October 02, 2013, 12:41:57 PM
Hi Judy

Thanks for letting me know, Madeleine. I figured out what happened in the beginning :-)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,