Resending a single scheduled timer

Started by grahford, March 18, 2013, 12:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grahford

I have a show on tonight that hasn't changed from a donut to a solid circle.  Everything else for today has.

If it was a timer clash with a yellow exclamation mark I could click on it and select 'reschedule recording' to have it resend the timer.

But I don't seem to have that option for a red donut?  Is deleting the recording, waiting 30 minutes for it go through, then rescheduling the recording the only way to resend for a single recording?

prl

Have you checked whether the recording has actually been sent to the PVR? Occasionally I have cases where the IceTV Web page doesn't change from donut to solid, but the recording timer has actually been set up (Beyonwiz PVR).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

grahford

Not yet.  I'm at work.  I wouldn't be surprised if it has gone through.  I just wondering if there was any way to resend just one. 

In the past I've buckled and told IceTV to resend everything when things looked a bit strange and I couldn't get to the box to check. 

But that results in heaps of exclamation marks until I've got time to clear all timers and resend properly.  It's my nuclear option for when I really don't want to miss a show but I'm not able to physically check the box :)

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: grahford on March 18, 2013, 12:07:43 PM
Is deleting the recording, waiting 30 minutes for it go through, then rescheduling the recording the only way to resend for a single recording?
I wouldn't wait the 30 minutes. Just delete the single recording and recreate it.

If it's a series, you can just set a single recording for that episode (leave the series recording). Click on the show, then click on 'Schedule New Recording' and set it as 'Single Recording'.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service