Time positioning

Started by mikeathome, March 11, 2013, 12:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeathome

When I opened the app for the first time for a few days this morning I saw a message to the effect that the guide had only a day's data in it and more data was being downloaded in the background. It is good that you don't have to wait.

So I opened the guide and the first items of data were for last night followed by the rest of today. I selected an item after scrolling through until this evening, looked at it and then hit the the back button. I was taken back to the point in the guide corresponding to the start of the earliest show currently being telecast (NASCAR), rather than the point in the guide where I had made the selection. So I had to scroll through all the guide again to get back to where I had been. this happened every time I looked at any show details.

When I did the same thing for tomorrow, and subsequent days, I was taken back to the point in the guide where I had been.

I think that the current day's behaviour in this respect should be the same as all the future days.

I am also intrigued by the fact that when I started the app the first time and got the download message the guide started at 11.20pm last night. If I restart the app now the guide starts at the current time (approx).