Unable clear series recording Humax

Started by Dennis44, March 09, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis44

After deleting any scheduled time slots, and folders in recorded list, shows keep getting recorded.

Possibly I'm missing the correct process.

Thanks

Dennis

Dave at IceTV

Hi Dennis,

To stop a series from recording you need to cancel the 'series' and not each 'episode'. The Humax's Schedule list only lists the schedules for upcoming episodes (in the next 5 days), so deleting episode schedules will not stop the series from recording in future.

There are 3 ways to cancel a series:
A. On the Humax, find a scheduled episode of the series in the Guide on the Humax and press the Record button then select 'Cancel the whole series'.
B. On the IceTV website, click on the show in 'TV Guide', 'My Week' or 'My Shows' and select 'Remove Series..'.
C. On the IceTV phone app, click on the show in 'TV Guide', 'My Week' or 'My Shows' and select 'Series scheduled to record' then Cancel or Delete.

With all methods, all of the individual schedules for upcoming episodes will be deleted from the Humax's schedule list the next time the Humax syncs with the IceTV server.

If you are already doing either A, B or C and the series continues to record then you probably have old software on your Humax and you need to update the software, as follows:
http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/20414081-How-do-I-upgrade-the-firmware-of-the-Humax
cheers

Dave
Customer Service