New Feature - Failed timer notifications

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, December 20, 2012, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickym

Hi everyone,

I have been OS for some time and had a series of programs set to record on my PVR -- a Topfield.  Now I discover that nothing has recorded since March 17 >:(. 

From my own investigations, I have learned that massive changes occurred with regular transmissions at that time.  Programs are set to record in My Week -- a couple most days.  Consequently, I have lost a heap of recordings and guess there is nothing I can do about it -- it's gone.

Incidentally, the TV didn't work either, but I reset all the channels and it's sweet now.  However, How can I get IceTV recordings back on track please? 

Cheers,

Rick

IanL-S

Toppys have an unfortunate habit of going into meltdown when left to their own devices. Not sure what causes it, and given the problems wit the TV it may be something else is going on.

Some things that may minimise misconduct include disabling timeshift, and putting the Toppy into standby. It may also be useful to have the autoreboot TAP in StartUp folder to deal with the Toppy freezing. Another thing is to makes sure there is sufficient space to record the scheduled recordings, and to use the AutoMove TAP to move recordings in to subfolders.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help