What's happened to support?

Started by csutak40, May 10, 2014, 07:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I had a small problem about 3-4 days ago, so I thought I'd call up.  Got an engaged signal (well, at least I think it is an engaged signal)  Tried for a couple of hours, then gave up and decided to log a call on the website.  I got a job number, but silly me, didn't write it down.  I never got an answer to that either and the phone is still not working.  I was beginning to think that it is my phone (I am using VoIP) but I can and have called other people
What is going on?
P.S.  Just had a thought, and tried their phone number with Skype, it came up as a "network error", so there is definitely something wrong with their phone
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Quote from: csutak40 on May 10, 2014, 07:04:04 AM

P.S.  Just had a thought, and tried their phone number with Skype, it came up as a "network error", so there is definitely something wrong with their phone

I asked a friend to try to phone their number from his house and he got through.  So, seems the problem is on my end.  Still don't understand how, as I can make other calls, in fact, as a test, called a friend in Sydney and that was successful.
I will be phoning my VoIP provider tomorrow to see if they can figure it out.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,