Shaun the Sheep Series 3. Urgent Please.

Started by mikeathome, December 19, 2012, 11:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeathome

The current series of STS episodes being shown on ABC2 are Series 3. They are not repeats. Please adjust your EPG entries that show them as repeats, else those of us who have set recordings to catch only first runs will not get them.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Apologies, tomorrow and Friday were incorrectly flagged on ABC2.

We've cross checked the series and everything should be correct now with repeats on ABC3 and new eps on ABC2.

Note that Xmas Eve and Xmas Day next week are repeats but new eps return again on Boxing Day

Thanks

mikeathome

mikeathome

Today there was an episode of Series 3 (presumably, it was new anyway) named "The Skateboard" aired on ABC2 at 3.55pm. Not in the ICE guide, not recorded. There will probably be another episode at the same time tomorrow or if not (New Year) later in the week. If there's anybody on deck can this please be fixed ASP.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

We've just double-checked and the ABC definitely only lists repeats on ABC3, as do other TV guides. There are no eps listed on ABC2 this week.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/all/netw/201212/20121231.htm

We can't tell if the ABC has made a mistake in their EPG info or if they showed something in error and it's difficult for us to guess, unfortunately....  :(

mikeathome

Well, the guide is wrong. There have been new episodes aired all week. I have recorded some of them. The FTA guide does not show them, they're on at 3.55pm each day on ABC2 Part of "Arthur" at end. I knew because I overheard a promo for them just prior to my last post while my daughter was watching morning TV.

Madeleine IceGuide

It does sound like the ABC has sent out incorrect info and that their own guide is wrong.

We've scheduled Shaun The Sheep for today and tomorrow 3.55 to 4.05 on ABC2 in our guide. No episode titles as we can't guess what they will be. They aren't repeat flagged though so series recordings will pick them up.

Hope that helps. We will also send the ABC an email.

mikeathome

Thanks. I think it's been fixed in the FTA guide for next week.