Australian Idle, Australian Idol: Auditions, Australian Idol Final 24....

Started by ozbear, August 19, 2006, 05:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozbear

How about keeping the title to just Australian Idol?  Actually this applies to other TV shows as well that I almost missed recording or did miss recording (Dragons Den .vs. Dragon's Den).

Everytime you change the title, it can't be automatically recorded, naturally, since that title isn't is the Series List, which is both annoying and unnecessary, especially when you provide content about what the show is about (i.e, put Final 24, or whatever there instead).

Please keep the title the same for shows that are obviously the same series.  Otherwise I am going to end up with Idol: the final 20, Final 10, Final 5 etc, which is rediculous.

Oz

ozbear

I would appreciate a response from the IceTV content makers on this....we're looking into it, it is never going to be changed, etc....

Oz

Mitch IceGuide

It has been looked into sorry for the delay in replying. Changing method part way through would have caused more errors for others. Once the Auditions etc are out of the way ..... everything will be an episode of 'Australian Idol'. In fact, I think we've already started that with the 'Wild Card' shows.