Help Ice TV not updating schedule on two different PVRs

Started by cjsilk, September 18, 2012, 12:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjsilk

Could some one please help with advice on how to update or fix the ICE epg which is not currently doing anything automatically since Sunday. I have TF2460 and TVIX S1 Duo and neither are getting any info with out going on line and forcing the download. But now that option is not showing up on my account either. Have done re installation on both machines gone back to older firmware and still no luck. They both check out accounts online ok when setting up ICETV. They have been working perfectly for 9 months up until Sunday. They just lost all epg info and my future show have yellow triangle and exclamation mark on them. Network and internet work fine so this is not the trouble. It appears like my account has stopped as neither machine can fetch epg.
Thank You
TVIX Slim S1 Duo, Topfield 2460, Panasonic DMR TR700

prl

The IceTV Web pages were "out to lunch" for me for much of yesterday morning (Mon 17 Sep). I got persistent Connection Resets from the server, intermingled with Can't Find Server. Perhaps there was some maintenance/updates going on at IceTV. I was also connecting via wireless broadband; that could also have played a role, though I hadn't had this sort of problem with it before.

When the server came back up again, I got my two Beyonwizes to update and most of the timers that should have gone to the DP-Lite went to the DP-P2. I had to clear all timers and Resend from the Web page to fix it.

I don't know if this is related to the problems you've been having, but the timing is suggestive. It's quite possible that Beyonwizes reacted differently to the outage to other PVRs.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Hi cjsilk,

It looks like your PVRs are communicating with IceTV now.

ABC3 seems to be missing on your 2460 as 4x reservations for ABC3 failed. It looks like you have deleted channel 23 on the Topfield.

Even worse, all scheduled recordings sent to your your Dvico have failed and the Dvico has not reported why. These were for Seven, Nine, Ten and One (schedules for all channels may be failing, but those are the only channels being recorded this week). Schedules set for One on the Dvico itself are ok.

As ABC3 is now disabled in your account it looks like you have recently changed the LCNs in your account, but maybe they don't match the channels on the Dvico.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

cjsilk

Yes I have got rid of ABC23 but I still have trouble on the other channels for the dvico, the topfield has corrected it self. How do I correct the divco to not have exclamation marks. For some reason the rescheduling of programs on the dvico will not maintain the correction. Is there some reason for this. The 2460 seems to have corrected itself but not the dvico. Is there any way I can correct this?
Thanks for getting back to me by the way, good to see some one is looking thru these forums. 
TVIX Slim S1 Duo, Topfield 2460, Panasonic DMR TR700