Before the Game (TEN Melb, Thurs 8:30pm) missing x2? Really Melbourne data?

Started by dwids, July 27, 2012, 11:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwids

I have this as a fave to record, but it didn't record last night (26/7). Was it in your guide data?

Just checked their web site and it's due back next week ("Next on: BEFORE THE GAME 2 AUGUST (NC) 8:30 PM-9:30 PM" - http://tensport.com.au/before-the-game.htm)  but doesn't seem to be in IceTV.  Showing Modern Family and Rugby (!).  My region is set to Melbourne, is this really Melbourne data?

Madeleine IceGuide

We've just re-checked this and Before The Game was definitely in our guide for VIC, SA, WA, TAS and NT last night, from 8.45 pm to 9.45pm. FYI, it's being repeated today on One at 1.30pm, which is also in the guide.

How many shows were you trying to record around that time last night? A timer conflict is the most likely reason it failed.

dwids

Thanks. I actually didn't have any other times around that time at all last night, so something else went wrong. Can you confirm the 2nd issue; the show apparently not appearing in next weeks guide, despite Ch Ten saying it is on?  My Ice Guide is showing a Rugby League show, as I said earlier. That's what makes me thinks this is a NSW or QLD guide I'm seeing.

Update: BTG now showing next Thurs and the Rugby show gone. I should have taken  a screen shot! Did you guys change this or did Ch 10 provided updated data?