Main Menu

SPam

Started by melmac, July 05, 2012, 11:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melmac

Hello at Ice

While I enjoy receiving email offers for discount memberships/PVRs/Tuners and I don't mind the What's on TV type newsletter however I do not appreciate receiving emails from you trying to sell me Readers Digest Subscriptions. TV and PVR related emails fine but this is a paid subscription not a free service so I do not expect to see you augmenting your income by spam selling me magazines/books/wine or anything else under the sun. I looked in my account to turn off this new annoyance but it seems to be an all or nothing type situation please consider fine tuning your contact options or I will be turning all email contact from Ice off :(

Kind regards
Mel

Mozi

Ditto.

It was the first time that I noticed such a "spam" e-mail from IceTV. But I certainly also hope that it was the last time.

I fail to see the relevance of the offer? Does this one free issue have special articles on PVRs? Or on EPGs? Or something like that? If so, some explanation of this would have been good in the e-mail.

If it isn't, then it is unwelcome spam from IceTV in my opinion. And I would also turn off any notification e-mails in future.

Regards
Wolfgang

lukem

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, this one got through to the keeper.

It will not be repeated.

Regards, :-[
Luke

Mozi

melmac