Yasmins Getting Married Canned, replaced by Futurama for time being (Channel 10)

Started by Shane, August 06, 2006, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane

Shuttle SB83G5M (P4 630 nVidia 6600) running Vista Premium with:
Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE

Mitch IceGuide

Thanks Shane. Am sure Yasmin will get the flick as per the link you provided. We are waiting confirmation of this in the morning (Mon) before we change anything on the IceGuide. Have had these 'red herrings' before from the Networks so I wait with my bait breath. Thanks again.

goldcoastguy

The 11:30am airing of Yasmin was today replaced by a Neighbours episode (I assume it was last Friday's episode).

Evan :->

impact

I think the show is a gonner....  quoting Ten's chief programming officer David Mott - http://www.theage.com.au/news/tv--radio/ten-dumps-yasmin/2006/08/06/1154802749751.html

Interesting though that ch10 is going to pay for her wedding anyway - if the day ever comes... sounds like contractual bliss !!!!!

peteru

They should use that timeslot to screen BSG. It would do much better than the already dead genre of "reality" TV.

philzgr8

Quote from: peteru on August 07, 2006, 12:42:04 PM
They should use that timeslot to screen BSG. It would do much better than the already dead genre of "reality" TV.
I thought they used every timeslot to screen BS. No idea what the G is all about!  ;)