Motor Sport: MotoGP ‘2012 - Round 9 - Italy' - SC10 9.30 pm Sunday 15 July

Started by raymondjpg, July 13, 2012, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Madeleine IceGuide

Sorry about that, some regions are getting the race in HD on One first, followed by Ten. That doesn't apply to the ACT so we have taken off the repeat flag for the 9.30 showing. fyi, it will be repeated in HD on Monday night in your area.

Thanks

raymondjpg

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on July 13, 2012, 03:47:41 PM
Sorry about that, some regions are getting the race in HD on One first, followed by Ten. That doesn't apply to the ACT so we have taken off the repeat flag for the 9.30 showing. fyi, it will be repeated in HD on Monday night in your area.

Thanks
Thanks Madeleine. I guess venting about SC10 viewers being treated as second class citizens, as usual, would be more appropriate elsewhere.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Madeleine IceGuide

In this case only people in WA, SA and NT are getting the main race live in HD. It's a bit odd but it looks like people on the East Coast are the ones stuck with SD.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on July 13, 2012, 04:37:19 PM
In this case only people in WA, SA and NT are getting the main race live in HD. It's a bit odd but it looks like people on the East Coast are the ones stuck with SD.
If I recall correctly WA is treated to HD broadcasts of F1 because of some lobbying surrounding Mark Webber, and that largesse extended to SA and by the looks of it, possibly to the NT. We get to pay for it.

A couple of weeks ago when MotoGP and F1 were broadcast around the same time we had MotoGP on OneHD in the ACT while F1 was still streamed on the Walmart feed. I don't know how WA, SA and the NT fared.