'Tab' Behaviour on IceTV Site

Started by gjr80, July 04, 2012, 08:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gjr80

Hi,

Is it just me or has their been some changes to the way the IceTV website behaves when you make changes to your shows under the 'My Week' tab. Previously when I went through 'My Week' and say removed a show from recording I would be returned to the 'My Week' tab. Now I find that I am returned to the 'TV Guide' tab. A real pain if you want to make a few changes to 'My Week'. I did have a browser (Firefox) update recently but the same thing happens using IE.

Gary

prl

I've just had a look, too, and I see the same thing.

I also noticed that if you're in the My Week tab and you click on a recording to modify it, and then click on "Schedule New Recording", you get the panel to update the recording in place in My Week, but when you've updated, you go to TV Guide. If instead, you click on "Update recording on MyPVR", instead of letting you modify the recording in place, it takes you to My Shows, than when you've made the change, you stay in My Shows.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Mozi

I've just noticed the same behaviour. Agree, it is darn annoying.

I didn't upgrade my browsers, so is more likely to do with the background programing of the web site.

gjr80

Must have been a gremlin - worked fine for me just now. Let's hope it stays that way!

prl

Quote from: gjr80 on July 04, 2012, 06:25:51 PM
Must have been a gremlin - worked fine for me just now. Let's hope it stays that way!
Or the good folk at IceTV have fixed it. It works for me, and also if I go to "Update Series on ...", it still takes me to My Shows (why can't the update be done in situ in My Week as Schedule New Recording does?), but now when I click on the Update button it stays in My Shows, rather than the old behaviour of going to TV Guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing