Interactive site , really slow...2/7/2012

Started by GarFin, July 02, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarFin

Hi , noticed thisat work today,& tits the same@home...interactiveis shockingly slow...  every option that i click that requires the page to be updated/reloaded gives a "Loading....5 items remaining..." message in iexplorer that takes minutes to clear.

lukem

Hi GarFin,

We've noticed the same, and are looking into it.

Thanks for the note.

Regards,
Luke

mikeyjames

Same here as at 1.26pm Sydney on 05/07/12

That slow I have to manually close ie to get it working again.

Mick

Mike

Hi guys,

I've spent some time optimising the loading/performance of the interactive TV guide using IE8 on WinXP as a benchmark (more recent browsers seem to be handling the page OK). I'd appreciate it if you would check the interactive guide again and let me know how it goes. I recommend clearing your browser cache (deleting temporary internet files) and using [Ctrl]+[F5] to perform a 'hard' page refresh.

Regards,

Mike

csutak40

Quote from: Mike on July 13, 2012, 12:56:54 PM
Hi guys,

I've spent some time optimising the loading/performance of the interactive TV guide using IE8 on WinXP as a benchmark (more recent browsers seem to be handling the page OK). I'd appreciate it if you would check the interactive guide again and let me know how it goes. I recommend clearing your browser cache (deleting temporary internet files) and using [Ctrl]+[F5] to perform a 'hard' page refresh.

Regards,

Mike

I just found this thread today, and having the same problem.  I am on an  XP machine.  Will check on Vista later
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Fester

I have found it to be slow for a few months on my Windows 7 machine IE9, but very fast in Safari on my iMac.

juergen

I too have noticed some slowness, but mainly when you set up a new recording. After pressing the "Record" button in "Schedule New Recording", it takes forever to get any sort of response (10 seconds).

This is seen in both Firefox and IE9.