Heads Up Amazing Race

Started by melmac, May 16, 2012, 05:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melmac

Sevens Website and TV Tonight are reporting that tonights episode the 2nd last for the season will be on at 11pm. Ice and Yourtv are showing it as 11.30pm. I suspect 11pm is actually correct but we shall see I plan on recording the preceding show just in case 

Dave

In Melbourne IceTV says it's on at 11:15. Also it indicates in the show description that it is a 2 hour episode but it says it is only 55 minutes long.  My device for some reason has automatically scheduled the program after also.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

melmac

Quote from: Dave on May 16, 2012, 06:21:36 PM
In Melbourne IceTV says it's on at 11:15. Also it indicates in the show description that it is a 2 hour episode but it says it is only 55 minutes long.  My device for some reason has automatically scheduled the program after also.

In the US it aired as a double ep 2 hours but apparently 7 is planning on splitting it up showing half this week half next.

Dave

That all makes sense, but can anyone now explain why my recording was cancelled now?
I just checked and it is no longer on my Media Centre to record.  It has been cancelled an it wasn't me who did it.  It shows up in the history and I can only assume that IceTV Interacive did it.  It also cancelled my recording of Bones tonight which I have now missed.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

melmac

That's not cool Dave, hope you find out why.  :(
I recorded the program before(Castle) also the Amazing Race and the program after and they all recorded fine I resorted to doing that just to make sure I got TAR, I hate the networks it's about time this we'll start a program any damm time we please attitude is brought into line. 
In the end I estimate that it actually started about 11.40-11.45 I will know for sure when I watch my recording.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi Dave

There's no reason why the recording should have cancelled unless you had clashes due to multiple recordings being set up. States like SA, WA and NT had a one hour edition of Home & Away last night due to the AFL game that was on Monday night (they had to catch up) so it wasn't a "normal" Wednesday and this may have created unexpected conflicts.

Re. The Amazing Race. Yes, Ch 7 split the two hour finale so the second part (the final bit of the finale) is actually going to be on next Wednesday night.

Madeleine IceGuide

Also, melmac, just be aware that most articles you read about start times will be referring to Eastern states only, they tend to forget that other timezones or states might not be the exactly same as Sydney or Melbourne. The extra half hour of Home & Away last night meant an 11.30 start for WA (probably 11.40 in reality).  Cheers