Maybe time for a special offer?

Started by impact, July 25, 2006, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impact

Peter et el....

Looks like another group using scrapers have gone bye bye... JRobbo's site looks like no longer hosting xml files - according to the thread over at www.dvbowners.com (Specifically http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=5378&st=340 )

Now a good marketing person would probably drop a line pointing them to icetv and maybe a special offer or something to entice the webscheduler users across this way.

Unlike a lot of other forums - this group does appear to have 'the' knowledgeable good guys, lot less in fighting or general chit chat on xp and things, but are more tollerant to the occassional post about organisations / offers that may benefit other users....

Over to you to take hold of any opportunity you can make of it !

pvogel

Thanks for the heads-up Impact.  As it happens we launched a new offer on Saturday which is pretty attractive - see www.icetv.com.au/referral

Peter

impact

Yes - I received that email the other day.... and thought I'd let my 'friends' know.... So posted it on xpmediacentre to tell others about it....

At least 45 people saw it - but unfortunately the post had mysteriously disapeared by the following morning... somehow a tooth fairy must have taken it away ?

Eaglehawk

hehehe...I already gave IceTV a small "plug" after Jrobbo's announcement.

BTW, do I need to purchase a seperate "product" to use IceTV with Web Scheduler, when I've got a subscription already? (For MCE2005)

pvogel

Quote from: Eaglehawk on July 26, 2006, 10:27:18 AM
...do I need to purchase a seperate "product" to use IceTV with Web Scheduler, when I've got a subscription already? (For MCE2005)

No problem, you can use up to three devices of any type on the one account, so long as it's all for you and you're not sharing teh one account with a friend.

Best regards,

Peter Vogel