IceTV on Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Started by Trufflehunter, March 16, 2012, 08:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

univex

Beta would be great. Got nothing at the moment. Assuming it works with RTM.

zoszos68

Yes Win 8 Beta I'm willing to try will be on Win 8 CP on a test machine so wont hurt to try.
Kevin

adsjc

Hi Luke, I would be interested in testing what you have got so far, eager to move my systems to Win8.

peterdeg

Add me to the 'me too' list. Should have checked first if Win8 was supported before signing up for the free trial!

tvmandan

Hi Luke,
I'm keen to try out a Win 8 compatible beta if possible. I'm planning on moving one of my systems to Win 8 soon.
Cheers,
Dan

bjanssen

Argh! Please tell me this is ready.  I have rebuilt evrything in Win 8, media center is working perfectly, I never thought to check IceTV compatibility!

Is there an update on this?

Can I get the beta please?

Thanks
BJ

grunta

Bought Retail yesterday.
Ice TV will not even run in compatibility mode.
Urgently need Beta as well.
Have to fall back to my back up PC with on 2 tuners. Painful.

ahornby

I'd like access to the beta too please.

Anthony

KevinCust

Wow, I last posted back in March on this - I had just assumed that by now icetv would be working.  Silly me, should have double checked again... I just upgraded my media centre pc today to win8pro rtm + media centre.

Guess I'd like the beta asap as well please.  Looks like I'll be manually scheduling for a while *sigh*

adsjc

Hey guys while we are waiting for icetv interactive we can use Bigscreen EPG as a workaround.

Download a 30 day trial from here..
http://bigscreenglobal.com/bgproduct.aspx?PID=BSEV1

You can set it up with your icetv account. Gives you icetv guide data, but won't sync any scheduled recordings

mfgrosso

It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me the beta version as well. I have recently upgraded to Windows 8.

Marcelo

Bu88leZ

Beta here too please  :)

Been using Bigscreen EPG as a workaround since installing the Consumer Preview but so missing my ICE

lukem

Hi Guys,

We'll be releasing a package for Win8 very soon.

Cheers,
Luke

ibmchewy

Please add me to the BETA list. Now I realise how much I rely on IceTV.

lukem

Hi Guys,

I should be able to release it today.